Thursday, June 18, 2015

T H E V O W

A couple weeks ago a little blinking notification went off as I logged into my Etsy shop. Meaning I had just sold my first custom piece through my Etsy shop!! I was pretty stoked when I had an email form a sweet lady from Washington asking if I would design a large typography print showcasing her and her husband's vows!

I love being a part of creating a lasting art piece, especially when it is something as precious and important as a couple's wedding vows to one another.  I'm pretty excited for this couple to get their piece, and find the perfect wall in their house to display this wrapped canvas!

Here are a couple shots of my recent design project! If you like what you see and would like to buy a custom vow design, or any other custom typography design check out my ETSY shop: ANorthwestNative and shoot me an email with what you're thinking! I'd love to design for you!

Thank you for stopping by, remember to check out my Etsy Shop HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment