Friday, December 5, 2014

Succulent Terrarium

There's something about being outdoors, around nature, away from the hustle and bustle of the crazy city life.  That's why I love plants, bringing the outdoors in.  Today I'm sharing a little project I worked on over Thanksgiving break that I've wanted to do for a couple years now; my very own terrarium.  Not just any terrarium, but a succulent filled terrarium.  Every time I see the little succulents at Lowe's, Al's or wherever I literally DIE at their miniature cuteness they've got going for them.
Making my terrarium was super easy and fun.  All you need is some sand, small rocks, soil, the desired plants and other decorative extras.  I decided to go with some black river rocks and moss to spruce it up a bit.  Check out the final product! :)



 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment