Monday, July 28, 2014

S E A H O R S E

I've felt very inspired these past few weeks and have set my eyes on accomplishing quite a few DIY projects.  I've been especially stoked about this one specifically as one I haven't painted in months and two it is for my darling cousin who is going to have her little baby girl any moment!!  I am so excited for Sarah and the arrival of her little girl Allison!!

When I found out she was pregnant I knew right away I wanted to paint a picture for her nursery.  I didn't know what though until I heard what the theme is...under the sea! Love it! Hence the cute seahorse which happens to be her favorite creature of the bunch. I loved painting this and can't wait for you to scroll down and see the final product!

Here's a look at my latest art project!!

If you'd like a painting from me, send me an email to inquire about prices! I'd love to paint for you!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment