Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Painted Pots and Succulents

One of the things that I've always wanted is my own succulent collection.  I adore these cute little plants, seriously they are adorable.  This week I purchased my first few, the beginning of my succulent collection.  I plan on making my own terrarium, but in the meantime I decided to plant the extras in individual pots to spruce up my home office space.  I found the paint and pots remarkable cheap at Michaels Arts & Craft store.  What better way to beautify these terracotta pots than to add little touches of gold.  I saw this idea on pinterest and decided to try it for myself. Super simple way to add some vibrancy and design while still maintaining the natural look. I love how they turned out!
Thank you for stopping by!
 Cheers!

>

No comments:

Post a Comment