Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Caleb + Elizabeth | Engagement

Caleb + Elizabeth: West Linn Engagement 

I LOVE when my couples decide to do something a little different for their engagement session! When Elizabeth and I met over some delicious coffee at The Place to be Cafe my face lit up when she mentioned the idea of doing a paint fight during their shoot. A paint fight is a great solution for couples who want to showcase their playful side. 
I am so excited to show off my favorites from this session!! This couple is effortlessly amazing and hilarious.  It's obvious to see they are crazy about each other, and I'm excited for these two as they approach their next great adventure of marriage this fall. Congrats you two!


 All bets were off after the first paint flew through the air.  What started as an innocent "let's make a romantic memory" quickly turned into a full-scale paint war. The colors are just amazing.  Love these

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment